Thursday, May 26, 2011

Feel the rhythm with your hands

Cooking is awesome. I just love it. All the smells and sounds in the kitchen are great. The only downside is that you usually don't feel hungry afterwards after spending an hour amidst those smells.
The best thing about cooking for me is the fact that I can make stuff for my friends. Eating is good and it's even better when I can make delicious food for people to eat.
I like to experiment, but I still haven't managed to make an inedible dish so I must be pretty good at cooking. Curry is by far the best seasoning. But when it comes to desserts then it's chocolate all the way for sure. I can't imagine a better thing than chocolate.
Also, cooking is great when done with someone else. It's really-really fun then. I'm going to be having that kind of fun soon enough, I think.

But, keep on doing what you're doing.
O.

No comments:

Post a Comment