Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The ol' switcharoo


Just a quick update on what's going on.
First of all I'm changing schools. Going from Sütevaka Humanitaargümnaasium to Koidula Gümnaasium. It's sad that I won't be able to see all of my good friends in Süte every day. Most of my best friends are there (but not the very best) - people who are very dear to me. On the other hand, in Koidula I'll get to study the things I want in a manner I want. There's physics and math which I can't do without. In addition to that there are better teachers (in my opinion). Today, my class sent me off with an extremely warm goodbye and that made my leaving that much more bearable.
Secondly, I've seriously taken up programming now. My bro's teaching me, or giving me directions at least. It's fascinating and I can't wait to write something myself. But first I need to learn a bit of theory.
Then there's the Ewert and the Two Dragons concert which was fucking awesome (pardon my French). Went to see it with a good friend and overall awesome person.
Anyway, keep doing what you're doing.

Have a good one.
O.

No comments:

Post a Comment