Friday, April 15, 2011

Awaiting

Well, it's been a pretty great couple-of-days. School's going alright, I guess, nothing interesting there.
Today there's gonna be a little get-together at my place, some awesome people are coming over. Going to have us a great time. Going to jam with guitars and have some cool things to eat. Stella's making chocolate croissants! I just cleaned the house a bit and chilled at the neighbors' place for I have some time until people come here. 
Fortunately my mood seems to be great all of the time now, don't know what could be the cause. On the other hand, my brain seems to not deem it necessary to work at full functionality when I'm happy, so once again I have no thoughts to share with you in my blog. 
Training was pretty bad today - some kids had some kind of a workshop there and we had no courts to play on. So we spent a couple of minutes in the gym but didn't really feel like being there either so we left. And that was the whole of the training I did today. 
There was a person from Belgium to talk about the educational system at school today. Wasn't anything special and seemed too unorganized and random to be a legitimate study on the differences of the Estonian and Belgian educational systems.

Hope you're all enjoying yourselves.
O.

No comments:

Post a Comment