Saturday, April 9, 2011

What you are

The current week has been pretty great so far. I got some schoolwork done, which is awesome, 'cause I rarely do. Also, yesterday's training was one of the best. We had a little tournament among ourselves, some variety to the everyday training and exercising. The new girl, Laura, is an excellent player and it was amazing how close the match was. But I managed to beat her and got to play in the finals. Unfortunately I didn't beat Jaan which is lame, because I almost always do. Then chilled in the sauna with my bud and off to EndlaJazz I was. 
I must say that it was awesome. First I got to see my good friend Armand play a really good song and after that I watched other friends play lots of chill and cool music. My favorite by far was Kalle, he was just brilliant. The feeling and obvious joy he got out of being on stage was just so great to watch and listen, and of course he played the guitar brilliantly. Stella and the others left pretty soon so I chilled with Maris and enjoyed the music. Then later, when going home, we laughed ourselves to shreds with Eliise and at home I was.

In the previous post I wrote some kinda deep stuff and got so deep into the topic that I forgot to mention that I have two of the greatest friends I could hope for. I apologize :) But you already know what I think of you so, no problem, I guess.

Can't wait to go to Sütevaka. Really looking forward to it.

Always stay who you are and be awesome.
O.

No comments:

Post a Comment